Do you know web design? Are you able to explain what you know?
We're always looking for great web design teachers to create video classes.
We pay well, and we'll help you do great work. We can assist with many of the steps involved, including software purchases, to filming to editing and post-production.
We are looking for video classes on these topics:
- Other CMS's or shopping carts
- Web design in general. Feel free to pitch us your idea.
Here are our recommendations for video classes:
- We love step-by-step tutorials with clear instructions.
- Never explain anything when you can show it instead.
- Keep moving. People's attention span is short.
- Use plain English without jargon.
- Assume that your audience are not native English speakers. Use short sentences.
- Talk to the audience. Use a lot of "you".