Online Training Cancellation Policy
For our online training courses, our cancellation policy is below. We try and keep our refund policy as simple, fair and consistent as possible.
- Cancel at any time and you will not be charged again.
That's it. Nice and easy. For the first 30 days, you're welcome to try our service and leave with a full refund if you don't like it. After those first 30 days, you cancel whenever you wish and still use the remainder of the time that you've paid for.
How do you request a refund during your first 30 days?
- Refund requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All refunds will be processed within 5 business days of the refund request.
The place to manage your subscription is OSTraining.com/account. Here you can stop the auto-renew on your account, edit your payment details and upgrade or downgrade to a different package.
Classroom Training Cancellation Policy
We work very hard to try to keep our classroom training events affordable. Despite our best efforts, hosting an event costs thousands of dollars. By observing and being aware of our refund policy, you can help us keep these events fairly priced.
- To schedule a class, we reserve a hotel meeting room and a room for the teacher. Our teacher also blocks the training days from his calendar and makes travel plans, which often involve buying a plane ticket.
- When we have to cancel a class, we are often faced with significant costs. We can be charged with a cancellation fee of up to 100% of the venue costs, as well as the cost of the plane ticket.
For these reasons, our Refund Policy reflects the cancellation fees we will incur. We kindly ask that you review them before committing to one of our class dates.
- Over 45 days before the class: 100% refund
- 30 to 45 days before the class: 85% refund
- 15 to 30 days before the class: 80% refund
- Less than 15 before the class: No refund
All refunds will be processed within 20 business days of the refund request. To cancel your class and ask for a refund, please contact us here.
We guarantee to try our very hardest to ensure that our classes will run as scheduled. However, for the reasons expressed in our refund policy, there is a chance however small, that we might have to reschedule or cancel an event.
- We will try our very best to give you 2 weeks warning of cancellation before the class.
- We will not provide compensation for any external costs of cancellation such as hotels or flights.
- We will provide:
- A full 100% refund of the class ticket.
- 6 months of free access to the online version of our training.