WooCommerce Explained is a useful and enjoyable introduction to building eCommerce sites in WordPress.
WooCommerce is the most popular eCommerce platform on the web and is capable of selling anything, whether it's physical products, digital products or services. If you want to spend less time struggling with instructions, and more time building sites, this is the book for you!
- Clear Instruction: Learn WooCommerce by following plain English, clear visuals and enjoyable step-by-step instructions.
- Hands-on learning: Master WooCommerce by building a complete WooCommerce site.
WooCommerce Explained Book Description
WooCommerce is the most popular eCommerce platform on the web and is capable of selling anything, whether it's physical products, digital products or services. If you want to spend less time struggling with complex instructions, and more time building sites that make you proud, this is the book for you!
The OSTraining team has taught thousands of beginners - and thousands more who've experimented with WooCommerce but haven't mastered it yet. Nobody knows more about guiding WooCommerce users up the learning curve - from confusion to results!
The OSTraining team makes learning fun. Like their online training, you learn by following enjoyable, step-by-step instructions. OSTraining books are written in plain English and are supported by plenty of online documentation and videos.
WooCommerce Explained requires absolutely no experience with WooCommerce, content management, website construction, programming, scripting, or even HTML. Please note: This book is 100% aimed at WooCommerce beginners.
How to Get WooCommerce Explained
WooCommerce Explained is available in PDF / ePUB / MOBI formats for OSTraining members. Click here to join OSTraining.
The book is also available in Paperback and Kindle format on Amazon.com.
About the Authors
Patrick Rauland is obsessed with WooCommerce. He’s used it as a customer, worked for WooCommerce support, developed core functionality, led three releases, and helped plan their yearly conference. He now helps people by writing on his blog, his courses, and books, like this one. Patrick lives in Denver Colorado, where you can probably find him at a local coffee shop typing away.
Stephen Burge has split his career between teaching and web development. He now runs OSTraining.com, which specializes in teaching website development. OSTraining.com's clients include Apple, Pfizer, and the U.S. Departments of Energy, Education, and Commerce.
WooCommerce Explained Table of Contents
- WooCommerce Explained
- Touring a WooCommerce Site Explained
- Installing WooCommerce Explained
- Your First WooCommerce Product Explained
- WooCommerce Checkout Explained
- WooCommerce Digital Products Explained
- WooCommerce Attributes and Variations Explained
- WooCommerce Layouts and Widgets Explained
- WooCommerce Themes Explained
- WooCommerce Extensions Explained
- WooCommerce Shipping Explained
- WooCommerce Taxes Explained
- WooCommerce Coupons Explained
- WooCommerce Order Management Explained
- WooCommerce Reports Explained
- WooCommerce Inventory Explained
- WooCommerce Store Optimization Explained
- WooCommerce Security Explained
- WooCommerce Reviews Explained
- What's Next?
- Bonus: WooCommerce Settings Explained
- Bonus: WooCommerce Programming Explained
- Bonus: WooCommerce Point-of-Sale Explained
- Bonus: WooCommerce and Gutenberg Explained