Font Awesome is the most popular way to add font icons to your website.
The AGP Font Awesome plugin makes it easy to insert icons into WordPress posts and pages. It also allows to add icons to menu items.
In this post, I'll tell you how to add icons to your menus.
Step #1. Install the AGP Font Awesome Collection plugin
- Login to your WordPress site.
- Go to Plugins > Add new and search for "AGP Font Awesome Collection".
- Click "Install Now" and activate the plugin
Step #2. Choose an icon for a menu item
- Go to Appearance > Menus.
- Select the menu to edit and click "Select" button.
- Click on the menu item.
- Choose a menu icon.
- Click "Save menu" when you’re done.
Step #3. End result
Visit your public site to see how it looks: