Frontend Viewing Added to the OSToolbar
Another week, another new feature.
The OSToolbar now allows you to show videos on the frontend of your Joomla or WordPress site. Now if you run a hosting, webdesign or support site you can easily provide Joomla or WordPress tutorials to your visitors.
Here's how to set up frontend viewing:
OSToolbar Frontend Viewing for Joomla
- Go to Components > OSToolbar > Options > Permissions.
- Decide which user groups can see the see videos.
- Go to Menus > Main Menu > Add New Menu Item.
- Click Select next to Menu Item Type.
- Choose Tutorials.
- Complete the Menu link.
- Click Save & Close.
- Visit the front of the site and login.
- You'll now be able to see the list of videos on your site.
OSToolbar Frontend Viewing for WordPress
- Go to Settings > OSToolbar and decide which users can see the videos.
- Create a new page.
- Click the OSToolbar button in the editor.
- You'll now see the shortcode [ostoolbar] in the page.
- That's literally all these is too it. You're finished.
- Vist your new page and the tutorials will be available.