Another week, another new feature.
The OSToolbar now allows you to show videos on the frontend of your Joomla or WordPress site. Now if you run a hosting, webdesign or support site you can easily provide Joomla or WordPress tutorials to your visitors.
Here's how to set up frontend viewing:
OSToolbar Frontend Viewing for Joomla
- Go to Components > OSToolbar > Options > Permissions.
- Decide which user groups can see the see videos.
- Go to Menus > Main Menu > Add New Menu Item.
- Click Select next to Menu Item Type.
- Choose Tutorials.
- Complete the Menu link.
- Click Save & Close.
- Visit the front of the site and login.
- You'll now be able to see the list of videos on your site.
OSToolbar Frontend Viewing for WordPress
- Go to Settings > OSToolbar and decide which users can see the videos.
- Create a new page.
- Click the OSToolbar button in the editor.
- You'll now see the shortcode [ostoolbar] in the page.
- That's literally all these is too it. You're finished.
- Vist your new page and the tutorials will be available.