DrupalCon Prague is in September, and you should come with us.
DrupalCon Prague is going to be one full week of Drupal with sessions, business events, training and strolling around one of Europe's most beautiful cities.
We're delighted to have been chosen to hold training for DrupalCon again.
Our training is called the Absolute Beginners Guide to Drupal.
Introducing our DrupalCon Prague class
This class really is aimed at absolute Drupal beginners.
We designed the class to get you up to speed with Drupal before DrupalCon.
You'll learn all of the key concepts you need to understand, navigate and use a Drupal site.
You'll learn how to build a Drupal 7 site, from content and user organization, to working with modules and themes.
Get Drupal 7 Explained
Drupal Explained is the Drupal book that we slaved over for around 3 years.
The book is based on our several year of our live Drupal classes. The book launched at DrupalCon Portland and has been getting great reviews ever since
If you come to our training, you'll get a copy of Drupal 7 Explained.
Our DrupalCon class syllabus
- Part 1: Introduction to Drupal: What? Who? When? Why?
- Part 2: Installing Drupal
- Part 3: Navigating the Drupal interface
- Part 4: Understanding Drupal content
- Part 5: Managing Drupal content using content types
- Part 6: Adding data fields to Drupal content
- Part 7: Choosing and configuring modules
- Part 8: Choosing and configuring themes
- Part 9: Configuring and working with Drupal user permissions
Every attendee gets 6 benefits
- Live training: Practical, hands-on training from our experienced Drupal teachers
- Book: A copy of Drupal 7 Explained, a 400+ page book version of the class
- Cheat sheet: All the key information from the class in one useful guide
- Support: Six months of forum support with same-day answers to your questions
- Videos: Six months of access to our online Drupal training and support
- Completion certificate: A personalized completion certificate
How to sign up
You can sign up for the class via the DrupalCon Prague site.
We hope to see you in the Czech Republic!