One of our members wanted to randomly sort their Views results.
Fortunately, because random sorting is a core Views feature, it is very easy to do
- Go Structure > Views > Add new view. In this example, I'm going to randomly sort my site's user profiles:
- Click "Add" next to "Sort Criteria":
- Search for the setting, "Global: Random".
- Click "Apply (All displays)" twice.
- Save your view.
- Every time you see the view in action, it will now sort randomly from all the available users or content.