The Webform module is one of the most popular modules in Drupal.
Webform is relied upon for everything, from contact forms, to donations to event registrations.
By default, Webform sends emails in plain text. In this tutorial, we're going to show you how to send Webform emails in plain text, which allows you choose different layouts or designs.
- Install and enable Mimemail: https://drupal.org/project/mimemail
- Install and enable Mail System: https://drupal.org/project/mailsystem
- Go to Configuration > Mail System.
- Make sure that MimeMailSystem is selected as your mail system.
- Go to Configuration > Mime Mail.
- You can choose Full HTML under the "E-mail format" setting.
Now it's time to setup your webform.
- Find your webform.
- Click the Webform tab and then click E-mails.
- Click Add.
- Enter the email addresses you want to send webform results to.
- Scroll down to the E-mail template area.
- Check the "Send e-mail as HTML" box.
- Click Save e-mail settings and the template box should now show HTML:
- Check the results of your new HTML email: