Are you looking for an easy way to find errors thrown by your Drupal modules and themes?
A lot of new developers are learning to create their first Drupal 8 modules or Drupal 8 themes. Often they've made a very small typo or spacing error and are looking for an easy way to debug their mistake.
Follow this tutorial, and you'll quickly be able to see a detailed list of recent errors on your Drupal site.
- Go to Configuration > "Logging and errors".
- Under "Error messages to display", check "All messages".
- Click "Save configuration".
- Go to Reports > "Recent log messages".
- You'll now be able to see many of the errors that themes and modules are reporting to Drupal: