One of our OSTraining members asked about how to change the jQuery on their Drupal site, so we created this tutorial for him.
Below is quick guide to installing Drupal's jQuery plugin module.
- Download and install jQuery Module
- Now that we have installed jQuery, select Configure from the module list.
These are system defaults.
- The Version will default to the highest available while the admin version will be set to the Default.
- For a Development site, turn off compression and save configuration.
Now go to:
- Reports > Status Reports
- In the list, you should see jQuery Update version in green verifying that the jQuery was enabled successfully.