One of OSTraining’s members asked how to create a following web form with the Webform module:
- The site has four regions to be contacted: NE, SE, NW, and SW.
- Each region will have their own contact person/team.
- The user must be able to select one or more of the regions to contact at the same time, using checkboxes.
- All the submittions must be BCC-ed to the main administrator.
- If needed, the site owner should be able to add one or more email recipients for each region.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to meet these user requirements using the Webform module.