Drupal is one of the best and most popular ways to build a website. It is flexible, scalable and is continuously improved by thousands of people around the world.
Drupal powers some of the largest sites on the web and is being widely adopted by organizations from small businesses to the White House and leading U.S. government agencies and companies such as eBay, Sony and the New York Stock Exchange.
Our Drupal Intermediate Class is aimed at increasing the skills of people who will be building and maintaining Drupal sites. You will learn how to use three of the most important Drupal tools: Fields, Views and Panels.
Why Attend the Drupal Intermediate Class?
- 1 The class is taught by an experienced Drupal instructor who will teach you the essentials of building more advanced sites through the use of Fields, Views and Panels.
- 2 Our teaching style is entirely hands-on. You'll have a Drupal site in front of you and will be actively working and learning throughout the class.
- 3 Because learning is a continual process, all students will not only go home with a book that reinforces the concepts covered in class, they also get six months of access to our online training videos and online support forum.
You'll build on your Drupal knowledge and get to grips with how to modify, improve and develop great Drupal websites. The class will focus on Drupal 7 but questions are welcome on other versions.
- Part 1: An introduction to the Drupal workflow for building a complete, advanced sites
- Part 2: An introduction to Fields and how they add data and functionality to Drupal content
- Part 3: Building more advanced Drupal content with Fields, together with additional modules
- Part 4: An introduction to the Views module and examples of how it sorts and organizes your Drupal data
- Part 5: Building more advanced Drupal layouts with Views, together with additional modules
- Part 6: An introduction to the Panels module and drag-and-drop, code-free design for your Drupal pages
- Part 7: Building a practice site, uniting everything the student has learned about Fields, Views and design
To get the most out of this class, you'll need a good basic knowledge of Drupal. Do you know how to create content and use roles? Do you know how to install themes and modules?
Pay by Purchase Order / Invoice
Many of our customers are from government organizations or large companies. We're happy to accept purchase orders or invoices. Please email email@example.com if you'd like to pay this way.
Pay by Credit Card over the Phone
Please feel free to call 678-830-2168 and speak with an OSTraining representative. They'll be able to help you pay and register for a class.
Pay by Check
- Please send a check to: Open Source Training, PO Box 110264, Bradenton, FL 34211.
- Please include the name of the student plus their email address.
- Your seat in the class will be confirmed only when the check arrives. Classes are filled on a first-come-first-served basis.
- If you need an invoice before ordering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.