Seattle Wordpress Beginner Training
- Want to learn more about Wordpress?
- Want to learn how to run a Wordpress site professionally?
- Want to get your questions answered by Wordpress experts?
Wordpress Training in Seattle is for you!
Who Should Attend
- 1 Individuals wanting to learn Wordpress best practices.
- 2 Business owners or employees responsible for their company's website.
- 3 Webdesigners looking to expand their service offerings by providing Wordpress sites for clients.
- 4 Individuals considering Wordpress for your next project.
- 5 Web Professionals looking to save time by learning from Wordpress experts.
You'll learn how to build a Wordpress website, from content and user organization, to working with extensions and templates:
- Part 1: Introduction to Wordpress
- Part 2: Setting up and customizing your blog
- Part 3: Writing and publishing your posts and pages
- Part 4: Advanced content options and multimedia
- Part 5: Managing users in your Wordpress site
- Part 6: Choosing and configuring Wordpress plugins
- Part 7: Choosing and configuring Wordpress themes
- Part 8: How to manage Wordpress websites professionally and securely
There are no pre-requisites for the beginner class. We assume that all students in our beginner classes start with no Wordpress experience.
For the last 15 years Ed has been creating and managing web development projects. During the last 20 years he taught Continuing Education Classes to real estate agents. He developed the web marketing curriculum for the Washington Realtor’s Association and Seattle King County Association of Realtors. He was an approved instructor for Top Producer Software, and taught their sponsored classes and seminars. He runs his own webdesign firm specialising in Joomla, Drupal and Wordpress.
More Class Details
- Price: $299
- Time: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Location: TLG Learning, 12822 SE 32nd Street, Suite 200, Bellevue, WA 98005
Seattle Wordpress Beginner Class Tickets
Pay by Credit Card
Pay by Credit Card by Phone
Please feel free to call 678-516-4410 and speak with a Open Source Training representative. They'll be able to help you pay and register for a class.
Pay by Check
- 1 Please send a check to: OSTraining.com, PO Box 110264, Bradenton, FL 34211.
- 2 Please include the name of the student plus their email address.
- 3 Your seat in the class will be confirmed only when the check arrives. Classes are filled on a first-come-first-served basis.
- 4 If you need an invoice before ordering, please email email@example.com.