OSDownloads is the only downloads extension on the JED that allows the administrator to collect emails in exchange for the download (of course it's optional).
This is useful if, for example, you want to collect emails for your newsletter or if you want to collect emails so that the users who download can be notified later via email.
This method gets rid of "Registration required to download" if you simply want to collect emails.
- Provide Downloads and collect e-mails (optional)
- MailChimp integration (optional)
- Nested categories
- Add a before and after description (both optional and both use the WYSIWYG editor that you have installed on your site which makes it very nice for your clients to use)
- Add an Agreement or Terms of Service (optional)
- Add a documentation link (optional)
- Add a demo link (optional)
- Add a support link (optional)
- A lightbox for the download.
- Search Engine Friendly
- Basic stats
- Translatable in the component (so no need to use language files)