I keep my website url at a domain name registrar (name.com) and not with the actual hosting company. In the google search results, the google algorithm seems to crawl at the name registrar’s level and then redirects through an iframe. The actual path is the primary domain and then the subdomain for all my site’s subpages (or the Drupal nodes in this case). I think I am loosing SEO juice here. Each page (or node) on the site has a SEO friendly header. I installed and utilized subpathauto, redirect, and the token models for this. I also utilized each header on the nodes for the optimization. I removed the question marks, apostrophes, question marks, hyphens, dashes, colons, and parenthesizes from these site internal urls.
The problem is that in the Google search results the ‘primary domain’ as well as the ‘subdomain’ are presented on the results pages. The site was developed in Drupal 7.