SPECIAL OFFER: Only $59 for access to everything in OSTraining for 1 year! You save $85!  1
Join today and get access to 1,000's of books and videos. Learn WordPress, Drupal, Magento, Joomla and more! Sign up today!

cryptojs not loading

3 years 5 months ago #124350 by imoghis
cryptojs not loading was created by imoghis
I tried to debug this with a support person and he's supposed to be posting some information here for me. Basically the js lib doesn't exist in my drupal directory and the form is not posting the data on the webpage.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #124351 by Daniel Pickering
Replied by Daniel Pickering on topic cryptojs not loading
Hi Irene,

Cd into the drupal root folder. Then please run this command :

grep -ril "cryptojs" ./

And please post here what if anything it responds with.

Nice talking to you, Please take a look at these classes when you have the time and if we can help let us know.

www.ostraining.com/class/ssh-keys/
www.ostraining.com/class/git/
www.ostraining.com/class/git-2/

This will make going forward and fixing your errors easier for us.

Could you also install these modules:

drush -y en libraries
drush -y en security_review

The missing file can be downloaded from it's home page here You still need a way to upload it through I recommend backing up the site into a git repo and then pushing the code together back to the site.

:)

Thanks,
Daniel

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 5 months ago #124400 by imoghis
Replied by imoghis on topic cryptojs not loading
I got this when grepped.

./sites/default/files/advagg_js/js__BDUgkOcJgjRuD8HWLEtjNSYyhBhjk3p--HV1ek4fliM__Vzf_YCBSo5b3e9M7-yR0J8gSciqXufZm-D-DPuSLjjg__l3xj2eFPsoaLyAdbJtVbbHxuku5kZZ1vGGj7wbSIibw.js

./sites/default/files/advagg_js/js__7ByqbtrEv4xp48USDHye8Uivfj-Q6QLmfLSnAIjYUlo__3ZKNcu6SR0f-pED6gDGNTvm1ThDFWNGugNAPTKz9kq0__l3xj2eFPsoaLyAdbJtVbbHxuku5kZZ1vGGj7wbSIibw.js

./sites/all/modules/security/security.module

./sites/all/modules/security/security.js

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 5 months ago #124404 by imoghis
Replied by imoghis on topic cryptojs not loading
Permissions were not set correctly to sites/all/modules and I set them to 775 -R. I went into status report and ran the security check and it came up with these errors.

Review results from last run 03/11/2016

Here you can review the results from the last run of the checklist. Checks are not always perfectly correct in their procedure and result. You can keep a check from running by clicking the 'Skip' link beside it. You can run the checklist again by expanding the fieldset above.
OK
Untrusted roles do not have administrative or trusted Drupal permissions. Details Skip
Error
Base URL is not set in settings.php. Details Skip
Error
Errors are written to the screen. Details Skip
OK
PHP files in the Drupal files directory cannot be executed. Details Skip
OK
Dangerous tags were not found in any submitted content (fields). Details Skip
Error
Some files and directories in your install are writable by the server. Details Skip
OK
Untrusted users are not allowed to input dangerous HTML tags. Details Skip
OK
No sensitive temporary files were found. Details Skip
OK
Only safe extensions are allowed for uploaded files and images. Details Skip
Error
There are Views that do not provide any access checks. Details Skip

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 5 months ago #124405 by steve
Replied by steve on topic cryptojs not loading
Answering via Live Chat

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 5 months ago #124406 by imoghis
Replied by imoghis on topic cryptojs not loading
[centos@ip-10-0-3-71 sotc]$ drush -y en security_review
security_review was not found. [warning]
The following projects provide some or all of the extensions not found: [ok]
security_review
Would you like to download them? (y/n): y
Project security_review (7.x-1.2) downloaded to sites/all/modules/security_review. [success]
The following extensions will be enabled: security_review
Do you really want to continue? (y/n): y
security_review was enabled successfully. [ok]
security_review defines the following permissions: access security review list, run security checks
Security Review module enabled. You should first set the module access permissions at admin/people/permissions. Be sure to grant permissions to trusted users only as this module can show senstive site information. [status]
[centos@ip-10-0-3-71 sotc]$ sudo service httpd restart
Redirecting to /bin/systemctl restart httpd.service

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 5 months ago #124435 by Daniel Pickering
Replied by Daniel Pickering on topic cryptojs not loading

imoghis wrote: I got this when grepped.

./sites/default/files/advagg_js/js__BDUgkOcJgjRuD8HWLEtjNSYyhBhjk3p--HV1ek4fliM__Vzf_YCBSo5b3e9M7-yR0J8gSciqXufZm-D-DPuSLjjg__l3xj2eFPsoaLyAdbJtVbbHxuku5kZZ1vGGj7wbSIibw.js

./sites/default/files/advagg_js/js__7ByqbtrEv4xp48USDHye8Uivfj-Q6QLmfLSnAIjYUlo__3ZKNcu6SR0f-pED6gDGNTvm1ThDFWNGugNAPTKz9kq0__l3xj2eFPsoaLyAdbJtVbbHxuku5kZZ1vGGj7wbSIibw.js

./sites/all/modules/security/security.module

./sites/all/modules/security/security.js


Hi Irene,

Excellent that means the following features require the cryptojs. Now we know that it is only these that require it is you can safely assess if it is worth adding the library or not. I've been talking to some drupalers about it and the general consensus about the "security" module is just that is buggy and you are better of just adding a SSL if you want to better protect your data. Obviously that is your choice but I would advise adding a basic SSL.

Thanks,
Daniel

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 5 months ago #124436 by Daniel Pickering
Replied by Daniel Pickering on topic cryptojs not loading
Please change this to 755 which should be the norm.

imoghis wrote: Permissions were not set correctly to sites/all/modules and I set them to 775 -R. I went into status report and ran the security check and it came up with these errors.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 5 months ago #124437 by Daniel Pickering
Replied by Daniel Pickering on topic cryptojs not loading
This is just confirmation of the short hand command to find and install and enable the module without asking questions.

imoghis wrote: [centos@ip-10-0-3-71 sotc]$ drush -y en security_review
security_review was not found. [warning]
The following projects provide some or all of the extensions not found: [ok]
security_review
Would you like to download them? (y/n): y
Project security_review (7.x-1.2) downloaded to sites/all/modules/security_review. [success]
The following extensions will be enabled: security_review
Do you really want to continue? (y/n): y
security_review was enabled successfully. [ok]
security_review defines the following permissions: access security review list, run security checks
Security Review module enabled. You should first set the module access permissions at admin/people/permissions. Be sure to grant permissions to trusted users only as this module can show senstive site information. [status]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #124686 by imoghis
Replied by imoghis on topic cryptojs not loading
It's weird but that cryptojs is no longer needed and I do not have it in my js library anyway. I am having trouble posting data from a form to the webpage. I am attaching a file that is from my httpd error log from 2 days. Any suggestions?

The attached file posts all the details of your server for security reasons I have removed it this Support forum is public. If you want to discuss things privately please open a Pro Support message as that board is private.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 5 months ago #124687 by imoghis
Replied by imoghis on topic cryptojs not loading
I will add the SSL after I get this to work... thanks for the tip.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 5 months ago #124697 by Daniel Pickering
Replied by Daniel Pickering on topic cryptojs not loading
Hi Irene,

Hope you are well.

if you type this in the ssh
nano /var/www/html/sotc/includes/file.inc
And now go down to line 1936 and give us the content of that line and the line before it that is where the error is occuring.

PS see the text I added to your reply.

Thanks,
Daniel

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Join today and get access to 1,000's of books and videos. Learn WordPress, Drupal, Magento, Joomla and more! Sign up today!