How to Improve SEO on WordPress Sites
Released: October 1, 2016
Certificate: Finish lessons, plus pass quizzes with an average of 70%
WordPress is a fantastic platform for building your website or blog. By default, WordPress does a good job of search engine optimization, but there's a lot more that can be done!
In this class, Topher takes you through a number of steps to optimize your SEO. Here are some of the key skills you'll learn while following this class:
- Improve your meta titles, meta descriptions and permalinks.
- Optimize your WordPress content for Twitter and Facebook.
- Submit a sitemap to search engines.
- Ping popular sites every time you add new content.
- Connect to Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
Christopher DeRosia (Topher) has been "doing the web" since 1994. With the advent of PHP in 1998, his web sites became much more dynamic and exciting.
He is an accomplished programmer, having written his own content management systems and managed some very large websites. He loves to help people enjoy their websites and believes, "playing with WordPress is fun!". He has built over 30 sites with custom themes and plugins.
Topher lives in Michigan, USA.