How to Use WordPress Photo Galleries
Earlier in the class, we built a blank page for the Aquarium in WordPress. In this video. we're going to build a photo gallery using default WordPress features.
Here are the 5 images Topher uses in the class:
Here's what you do next:
- Upload those 5 images to your media library.
- Select the images you want to use.
- Click the "Create a new gallery" button.
- Choose the gallery settings.
- Insert the gallery into your post.
- Click the pencil icon to make changes to your gallery.
Voila! You now have a photo gallery.