How to Build a Drupal 7 Jobs Site
Released: April 22, 2016
Certificate: Finish lessons, plus pass quizzes with an average of 70%
This class is an introduction to the principles and skills needed to build websites in Drupal 7. This is a practical, hands-on tutorial and you can follow along with every step.
During this class, you're going to build a job-posting site.
- In the first few videos we'll get you set up with a Drupal site.
- In the second part of the class, you'll learn about content types, taxonomy, content display, image styles and permissions.
- In the third part of the class, you'll get an introduction to Views, landing pages, blocks, caching and more.
- In the fourth part of the class, you'll build menus and URLs.
- In the fifth part of the class. you select modules, test new features, add calendars and explore powerful extra features.
- In the sixth part of the class, you'll discover and install great themes.
- In the final part of the class, you'll learn about content editing and content workflows.
Rod holds two masters degrees and has been training people how to do "things" for over 25 years. Originally from Australia, he grew up in Canada and now resides just outside Cincinnati, Ohio. He has worked in both the non-profit and for-profit worlds, in small companies and large corporations.
His extensive open source experience includes WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and Moodle and he really knows how to help you get the most out of the system you chose.
Rod plays ice hockey a couple of times a week and rides his Goldwing motorcycle pretty much everywhere he can.