Since 2000, Nexcess has developed an outstanding team and excellent technology. Whether you're a WooCommerce operator bent on maximizing revenue with their famous 13X performance boost, or a WordPress fanatic that rests easy having an expert care team that understands how to scale with your success; Nexcess is the right host for you.
If you choose Nexcess, this guide will take you through the process of getting your WooCommerce site up-and-running.
Step #1. Sign Up with Nexcess
Nexcess have details of their WooCommerce hosting is at https://nexcess.net/woocommerce/hosting. Start your sign-up process by visiting this page. You'll see three different plan options. The plan you choose will depend on the size of your site. SIP 100 is a good plan for a new site.
- Click the "Sign Up" button next to the plan you want.
You'll be taken to the Nexcess checkout process. On the first screen you can choose from several options:
- Term: Sign up on a monthly or annual basis.
- Server Location: Nexcess offers server locations in the US, the UK, Australia, and the Netherlands.
- Your Domain: You can use your own domain name or buy one from Nexcess.
Click the "Add to Cart" button when you've chosen from these options.
- You'll now see an overview of your plan and domain name. Click the green "Checkout" button if these details are correct.
Step #2. Sign up for an account
Now it's time to sign up for a Nexcess account.
- On the next screen, click "New to Nexcess? Sign Up"
- Nexcess will now ask you to create an email and password:
You'll see the Thank You message in the image below. The text of the message will change based on the payment option you chose.
Step #3. Check your email and new WooCommerce site
Check in your inbox. Nexcess will send you an email with details of your new WooCommerce site. The email will contain a link to your WooCommerce site, plus the username and password.
- Clink the link in your email to visit your new site.
- Use the login details to login to the site.
- You'll be redirected to the WooCommerce setup page. You can now return to the "Installing WooCommerce Explained" chapter of the book and follow along with the WooCommerce set-up instructions.