Multilingual Joomla Explained
Multilingual Joomla Explained is be a fun and enjoyable introduction to building multilingual sites in Joomla.
Multilingual Joomla Explained teaches everything you need to know to make a multilingual Joomla site. Using this book, you can master multilingual Joomla sites.
Key Features of Multilingual Joomla Explained
- Plain English and step-by-step instruction: Learn how to build a multilingual Joomla site by following plain English, clear visuals and enjoyable step-by-step instructions.
- Hands-on learning: Master multilingual Joomla by walking through the whole process of building a multilingual site.
How to Get Multilingual Joomla Explained Explained
Multilingual Joomla Explained is available in PDF / ePUB / MOBI formats for OSTraining members. Click here to join OSTraining.
The book is also available in Paperback and Kindle format on Amazon.com.
Multilingual Joomla Explained Book Description
Do you need to build a multilingual site with Joomla?
This book is for all Joomla users, from novice to expert. This book is a fun, hands-on introduction to building multilingual sites in Joomla.
The OSTraining team has taught thousands of beginners - and thousands more who've experimented with Joomla but haven't mastered it yet. Nobody knows more about guiding Joomla users up the learning curve - from confusion to results!
The OSTraining team makes learning fun. Like their online training, you learn by following enjoyable, step-by-step instructions. OSTraining books are written in plain English and are supported by plenty of online documentation and videos.
What You’ll Learn
You’ll master multilingual Joomla hands-on, through crystal-clear visuals, easy-to-follow instructions, simple explanations, and on-target analogies, all extensively tested with real Joomla beginners.
Mihaljko and Burge guide readers step-by-step how to install new multilingual sites and update existing unilingual sites. They use practical examples and step-by-step instructions to show readers how to translate Joomla articles, menus, modules, core extensions and non-core extensions.
About the Authors
Igor Mihaljko works full time for an IT company in Croatia as a Business Solutions Consultant. He is also passionate about Joomla and has been working with it since the beginning. Igor continues to work with Joomla in his spare time as a freelance Joomla developer. He also provides support for Joomla and writes blog posts about Joomla and documentation for various Joomla extensions.
Stephen Burge has split his career between teaching and web development. He now runs OSTraining.com, which specializes in teaching website development. OSTraining.com's clients include Apple, Pfizer, and the U.S. Departments of Energy, Education, and Commerce. Burge's books are some of the world’s best-selling guides to the software they cover.
Multilingual Joomla Explained Table of Contents
- Introducing Joomla Multilingual Sites
- Different Approaches to Multilingual Joomla
- Installing a New Multilingual Joomla Site
- Updating an Existing Unilingual Site
- Translating Joomla Articles
- Translating Joomla Menus
- Translating a Joomla Blog
- Translating a Joomla Contact Form
- The Multilingual Associations Component
- Completing the Site Translation
- Translating Non-Core Extensions
- Translating Non-Core Extensions Manually
- Translating With Language Overrides