In this short tutorial, I'm going to show you how to add icons to posts and pages, with just a few clicks.
Step #1. Install AGP Font Awesome Collection plugin
- Login to your WordPress site.
- Go to Plugins > Add new and search for "AGP Font Awesome Collection".
- Click "Install Now" and activate the plugin.
Step #2. Insert a simple icon
- Create or edit a post or page
- Click "Font Awesome constructor" button in the editor
A pop-up will come up to configure the icon:
- In Elements field, select "Simple icon"
A few parameters will load below:
- Choose the Icon
- Select a color
- Select a color on mouse hover
- Set a custom font size in "px" value (optional). For example: 18px
- Preview the icon by doing click in Preview button.
- Click Insert when you're done.
A shortcode will be generated with your icon settings:
Save the changes by clicking the publish/update button.
Step #3. End result
Preview the post or page to see how it looks: