Every year, we publish over 200 articles here at OSTraining.
With so much content being created, we're looking to hire a Content Manager.
The job description
- Write several, in-depth technical articles each month.
- Write several shorter articles, often based around videos in our training library.
- Edit the work of other writers.
- Write for OSTraining, Joomlashack, PressShack and potentially other sites.
- This is a half-time position: 20 hours per week.
What we're looking for
- A writer with CMS experience.
- Ideally, you live in North America, South America or Europe, although we welcome applications from elsewhere.
- You write English at a native-speaker level.
- You have experience with one or more of the major CMS platforms.
- You're willing to do a paid, trial project with our staff. This is to ensure that you enjoy working with us and vice versa.
What we offer
- Work from home anywhere in the world.
- A competitive salary plus benefits.
- A great team to work with. You'll be working alongside friendly, talented and experienced developers.
- Flexible working hours. You can do this work at any time during the week.
Apply to Join us as a Content Writer
Fill out my online form.