We're looking to hire a video editor.
As our company grows, we have an increasing number of videos that need to be edited, ready for our members to watch.
If you're a talented editor and live in North, Central or South America, we'd love to hear from you.
Details on this role
For this role you will need enough video skills to take raw video footage and add graphics, remove noise, edit out comments and zoom in where needed.
We publish at least one video class every week, so we're looking for someone able to do good quality editing on at least 10 to 20 videos each week.
Being honest, this is not an ideal role for people with TV or movie-level video editing skills. We're not looking for splashy effects and Hollywood-style visuals. We don't have our teachers act in scenes with acrobatic kung-fu fights or cars blowing up.
What we offer
- Work from home anywhere in the Americas
- A competitive salary plus benefits
- A great team to work with. You'll be working alongside friendly, talented and experienced developers.
- Flexible working hours. Our team work a general 9-to-5 with plenty of flexibility as you need it.
- Limited working hours. We almost never ask our staff to work more than 40 hours per week.
What we're looking for
- You live in North, Central or South America.
- You do need to able to edit video from Screenflow or Camtasia.
- You will need enough video skills to take raw video footage and remove noise, edit out comments and zoom in where needed.
- You need to move quickly enough to edit process between 20 and 30 videos per week.
- You're willing to do a paid, trial project with our staff. This is to ensure that you enjoy working with us and vice versa.
Join us as a video editor