Our affiliate program has been running for several years but we've out-grown our old platform.
We had been using iDevAffiliate, popular software for smaller, newer affiliate programs. However, we talked with some of our best affiliates and found that they were used to using more powerful systems with better reporting and added features.
So, we are relaunching our affiliate program on Shareasale.com.
Questions about the new affiliate program
- How do I sign up? Click this link and apply: http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=38747
- What percentage of sales do I get? 30%.
- What products can I make sales from? Anything on our site. We use the same checkout system on our site so you can make sales for both online and live training. We sell products from $25 to $799 and you earn 30% on all of them.
- Do you accept all affiliates? No. In order to maintain high standards and avoid fraud, we don't accept every application. Please apply with a site that is related to web design.
- What's happening to the old affiliate program? It will run until May 1st, 2013 at which point we'll disable the old links.
- Who are Sharesale? They are one of the very biggest affiliate platforms. They also host the affiliate programs for Rockettheme, CopyBlogger and WP Engine.
As part of the new program, we've also create a whole new set of banners, including some that are specific to WordPress, Joomla and Drupal. Here are some samples: