Responsive design is a foundation of the modern web and as a webdesigner you need to know your way around media queries and scrset attributes.
This week's new class is called "How to Build Responsive Sites" and it is a beginners guide to responsive design. This class explains exactly what you need to know to make your site look great on all devices.
When you take this class, you'll learn about media queries, responsive images, the scrset attribute, how to deal with Internet Explorer and much more.
Here's an intro video from the Responsive Sites class:
How to take the Responsive Sites class
If you're already an OSTraining member, you can click here to take the Responsive Websites class.
What's in the Responsive Sites class?
- Introduction to Responsive Design
- How to Write HTML for Responsive Sites
- How to Write CSS for Responsive Sites
- How to Write Media Queries
- How to Add Multiple Media Queries
- How to Make Responsive Images
- How to Use the scrset Attribute
- How to Use the sizes Attribute in srcset
- How to Hide Page Elements on Small Screens
More Responsive Resources
- How to Support Internet Explorer
- Final Notes and Resources
- Responsive Design Quiz