We're delighted to be able to launch our Drupal Pathauto class today.
In this class, Brian Lewis will show you how to automatically generates URLs for your site's content, taxonomy terms, user profiles and more.
Brian covers three modules: Pauthauto, Sub-pathauto and Redirect. He explains what each module does, and when it should be used on your site.
The Modules in the Pathauto Class
In this class we take you each of the three modules:
- Pathauto allows you to automatically generates URLs for your site's content, taxonomy terms, user profiles and more.
- Sub-pathauto helps overcome some of the limitations with Pathauto and extends your new URLs to every area of the site.
- Redirect solve more Pauthautho limitations by automatically redirecting Drupal's old URLs to your new URLs.
Pauthauto Class Syllabus
- Introduction to Pathauto
- Why Use Pathauto?
- URL Alias Patterns
- Pathauto Settings
- Updating Aliases Automatically and Manually
- Using Sub-pathauto
- Configuring Redirect
- Adding Redirects for 404 Errors
- Watching Redirect At Work