We're delighted to launch an important new class called, "Introduction to Object Oriented PHP".
Object oriented programming (OOP) is the most popular model used by PHP developers.
In this class, you'll learn the fundamentals of OOP and, in particular, how they apply to PHP.
This class focuses on the use of classes, objects and methods in OOP and covers the following topics:
- How to Create a Class in OO PHP
- How to Create an Object from a Class
- How to Access Object Information in a Template
- How to Add Methods to Classes
- How to Use the Construct Method and Magic Methods
- How to Incorporate Global Variables into a Class
- Public, Private and Protected Visibility
- Why Should You Use Private Visibility?
- Using Subclasses (or Child Classes) in OOP