Want to visit one of the most fun cities in the US?
DrupalCon Nashville is in April, and you should come join us.
DrupalCon Nashville is going to be one full week of Drupal with sessions, business events, education, and fun.
If you haven't been there, Nashville is a wonderful surprise. DrupalCon is going to be downtown Nashville, right on the waterfront. The whole downtown is walkable and full of restaurants and bars, plus country music museums and attractions. It feels like a smaller version of New Orleans, with mid-West rather than Cajun influences.
We're delighted to have been chosen to hold training for DrupalCon again. This will be our 11th time providing training at DrupalCon.
Our class is called the Absolute Beginners Guide to Drupal and takes place on Monday, April 9.
About DrupalCon Nashville
- Website: https://events.drupal.org/nashville2018/
- DrupalCon Dates: April 9 to 13
- DrupalCon Cost: $450, or only $275 for students.
About our DrupalCon Nashville class
This class really is aimed at absolute Drupal beginners.
We designed the class to get you up to speed with Drupal before DrupalCon.
You'll learn all of the key concepts you need to understand, navigate and use a Drupal site.
You'll learn how to build a Drupal 8 site, from content and user organization, to working with modules and themes.
Our DrupalCon Training Class Syllabus
- Part 1: Introduction to Drupal: What? Who? When? Why?
- Part 3: Navigating the Drupal interface.
- Part 4: Understanding Drupal content.
- Part 5: Managing Drupal content using content types.
- Part 6: Adding data fields to Drupal content.
- Part 7: Choosing and configuring modules.
- Part 8: Choosing and configuring themes.
- Part 9: Configuring and working with Drupal user permissions.
What Do You Get With the DrupalCon Nashville Class?
- Live training: Practical, hands-on training from our experienced Drupal teachers.
- Book: A copy of Drupal 8 Explained, our new Drupal book.
- Videos: Six months of access to our online Drupal training videos.