Writing a book is a long and exhausting process.
Getting to finally hold that book in your hands is what makes it all worthwhile.
We're delighted to say that, for Joomla 3 Explained, the long, hard part is over and the fun part has begun. Joomla 3 Explained started shipping this week.
To celebrate the arrival of Joomla 3 Explained, we have the best offer we've ever given to book readers.
Update: Offer is now finished.
How to Get 3 Free Months
- Step 1: Buy Joomla 3 Explained from Amazon or any other source.
- Step 2: E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of purchase.
We'll do the rest for you. If you buy Joomla 3 Explained we'll give you 3 free months of membership to OSTraining, up to a maximum value of $50.
This is 3 times better than our normal offers, so it can't last long. This offer ends this Friday, 8th.
Joomla 3 Day is Next Friday
Also, don't forget that August 15th is Joomla 3 Day.
Joomla 3 Day will be like an online Joomla Day. We're going to have a series of presentations and invite people to hang out, learn and ask questions of the expert presenters. The whole day will focus on Joomla 3.
Just like any Joomla Day, we hope to cover a very broad range of topics. Here are some presentations we already have lined up:
- Fotis Evangelou: The new version of K2
- Tessa Mero: Joomla in Education
- Victor Drover: Joomla 3 SEO and marketing and services
- Bill Tomzack: Comparing the code needed for Joomla 2 and 3 extensions
- Nick Savov: The Install from web feature in Joomla 3
- Max Lynam and Philip Locke: Joostrap and Bootstrap 3 for Joomla 3 templates
- Parth Lawate: Joomla 3 for Site Builders
How do I attend Joomla 3 Day?
Just follow our blog or make sure you're signed up to our newsletter. You can join the newsletter via the sign-up form at the bottom of this page. We'll announce more details as we get closer to August 15th.