Here at OSTraining we place a lot of value on blogging.
Every year, we publish over 300 high-quality tutorials on Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, SEO and Coding.
We blog to share what we know and we blog to answer questions that our members ask.
In 2013, we're looking for more people to join our team as bloggers.
If you'd like to write with us, read on.
What do potential OSTraining bloggers need to know?
- Topics: Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, SEO and Coding.
- Tutorials: We love step-by-step tutorials with as many images as possible.
- Opinion: If you've got a well argued opinion on the topics we cover, get in touch.
- Language: Our motto is to "write so your grandma could understand." We love straightforward writing without too much technical jargon.
- Regularity: We're looking for regular bloggers. If you can do at least one post per month, we're interested.
- Coverage: We're not just looking for US and European perspectives. We'd love to publish more posts about how people's web experiences in Africa, Asia and South America.
- Pay: Absolutely, we'll pay you. We value your time and are looking for quality posts.