If you want to set up an online store, and don't want to set up a new website, then Ecwid is a great solution. Ecwid has everything you need to set up an e-commerce store from products and categories to payments and shipping.
Once your store is created, you can embed Ecwid products (or your whole store) as simply as you would embed a YouTube video. This enables you to easily use Ecwid with Drupal, Joomla or WordPress.
This week's new class is called "How to Use Ecwid for eCommerce Sites" and will help you rapidly set up your store with Ecwid.
Here's an intro video from the Ecwid class:
What's in the Ecwid class?
- Introduction to Ecwid
- How to Set Up Your First Ecwid Product
- How to Set Up Ecwid Categories
- How to Use Ecwid Product Types
- How to Use Ecwid Product Options
- How to Set up Related Products in Ecwid
- How to Process Orders in Ecwid
- How to Edit Orders in Ecwid
- How to Manage Unfinished Sales in Ecwid
- How to Understand Ecwid Customer Groups
- How to Add a Payment Gateway in Ecwid
- Ecwid and Square for Point-of-Sale
- Introduction to Shipping With Ecwid
- How to Set Up Ecwid Shipping Zones
- How to Set up Ecwid Shipping Methods
- How to Customize Ecwid Shipping Per Product
- Ecwid Quiz