If you want to set up an online store, and don't want to set up a new website, then Ecwid is a great solution. Ecwid has everything you need to set up an e-commerce store, from products and categories to payments and shipping.
Once your store is created, you can embed Ecwid products (or your whole store) as simply as you would embed a YouTube video. This enables you to easily use Ecwid with Drupal, Joomla or WordPress.
This week we released a big expansion to our Ecwid class. There are now 13 new videos in "How to Use Ecwid for eCommerce Sites". Watch this videos and you'll be able to rapidly set up your store with Ecwid.
What's in the Ecwid class?
- Introduction to Ecwid
- How to Set Up Your First Ecwid Product
- How to Set Up Ecwid Categories
- How to Use Ecwid Product Types
- How to Use Ecwid Product Options
- How to Set up Related Products in Ecwid
- How to Process Orders in Ecwid
- How to Edit Orders in Ecwid
- How to Manage Unfinished Sales in Ecwid
- How to Understand Ecwid Customer Groups
- How to Add a Payment Gateway in Ecwid
- Ecwid and Square for Point-of-Sale
- Introduction to Shipping With Ecwid
- How to Set Up Ecwid Shipping Zones
- How to Set up Ecwid Shipping Methods
- How to Customize Ecwid Shipping Per Product
- WordPress Integration with Ecwid, Part 1
- WordPress Integration with Ecwid, Part 2
- Facebook Integration with Ecwid
- Integrating Ecwid with a Custom Site
- Branding Your Invoices and Emails
- CSS and Ecwid
- Making Style Changes in Ecwid
- Customizing Ecwid with CSS
- Configuring Taxes in Ecwid
- Creating Coupons and Discounts
- Search Engine Optimization for Ecwid
- The Ecwid App Marketplace
- Adding Your Store to Other Marketplaces