Some cities are really strong locations for open source.
Austin is one of those cities. The City of Austin, Whole Foods and the University of Texas are just some of the major organizations in the city using Drupal. Oh, and did we mention that DrupalCon 2014 will be in Austin?
In two weeks time, you can come and get an introduction to Drupal at DrupalCamp Austin.
OSTraining is giving a complete 1-day introduction to Drupal on June 22nd.
About DrupalCamp Austin
- Dates: June 22nd to 23rd
- Cost: $65
- Location: Austin Convention Center, 500 E Cesar Chavez St, Austin, TX 78701
- Website: http://2013.drupalcampaustin.org
About Our DrupalCamp Austin Workshop
- Date: Friday, June 22nd
- Start time: 9:00am
- Location: Room 11B in the Austin Convention Center
This is the Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Drupal. You’ll learn all of the key concepts you need to understand, navigate and begin building a Drupal site. We’ve taught new Drupal users from the White House to Harvard and the New York Transit Commission to the small business owner. We’ll help it make sense.
- Part 1: Introduction to Drupal: What? Who? When? Why?
- Part 2: Installing Drupal
- Part 3: Navigating the Drupal interface
- Part 4: Understanding Drupal content
- Part 5: Managing Drupal content using content types
- Part 6: Adding data fields to Drupal content
- Part 7: Choosing and configuring modules
- Part 8: Choosing and configuring themes
- Part 9: Configuring and working with Drupal user permissions