Views allows you to build sophisticated database queries without touching any code.
Views enables a site builder to create landing pages, blocks, attachments and more to present their content in a wide variety of ways.
An Introductory Video for the Drupal Advanced Views Class
Outline of the Drupal Advanced Views Class
- Install and Configure Views
- Setup the Content
- Taxonomy Landing Pages
- Customized Row Classes
- Rewrite Field Output
- Cleaning the Body Field
- Manually Selected Nodes
- Sort by a Custom Date Field
- Working With "No Results" Settings
- Creating Popular Articles Views
- Creating User-Based Views
- Limit Output with PHP Part 1
- Limit Output with PHP Part 2
- Advanced Views Displays Quiz
How to Take the Advanced Views Class
If you're already an OSTraining member, you can click here to take the Drupal Advanced Views class.