The Rules module adds amazing functionality to a Drupal site. A site builder can set up almost limitless "if this, then that" scenarios to manage any number of tasks.
In this advanced class, Robert provides some more complex tasks that really show off some of the ways this module can automate and enhance your Drupal site.
An Introductory Video for the Drupal Advanced Rules Class
Outline of the Drupal Advanced Rules Class
- Roles and Content Setup
- Create Content
- Set up for Premium Content
- Updating Nodes
- Updates Across Different Nodes Part 1
- Updates Across Different Nodes Part 2
- Loops in Rules
- More Rules with Loops
- Reusable Actions
- Adding Variables to Components
- Executing Components
- Scheduling Components
- Automating Components
- Rules and Views Bulk Operations
- Exporting and Importing Rules
- Advanced Rules Quiz
How to Take the Drupal Advanced Rules Class
If you're already an OSTraining member, you can click here to take the Drupal Advanced Rules Class.