Over the last few years, we've taught over 600 training classes of many different shapes and sizes.
The Absolute Beginners Guide to Drupal is probably our most famous class. We've given this class at DrupalCons and DrupalCamps around the world.
The Absolute Beginners Guide is a one day event that gives attendees a fast and affordable introduction to Drupal.
Starting in December, we're going to take the Absolute Beginners Guide to Drupal on tour around the US.
Our aim is to visit cities that rarely, if ever, host a Drupal class. Our first three events will be in Atlanta, Nashville and Raleigh.
Dates for the Absolute Beginners Guide to Drupal
Details of the classes
- Cost: $150
- Time: These are one day classes from 9 am to 4 pm.
- Bonuses: One month of access to over 20 online video classes.
What Will You Learn in the Absolute Beginners Guide?
You'll learn how to build a Drupal website, from content and user organization, to working with modules and themes. The class will focus on Drupal 7 but questions are welcome on other versions.
Our teaching style is entirely hands-on. You'll have a Drupal site in front of you and will be actively working and learning throughout the class.
- Part 1: Introduction to Drupal: What? Who? When? Why?
- Part 2: Installing Drupal
- Part 3: Navigating the Drupal interface
- Part 4: Understanding Drupal content
- Part 5: Managing Drupal content using content types
- Part 6: Adding data fields to Drupal content
- Part 7: Choosing and configuring modules
- Part 8: Choosing and configuring themes
- Part 9: Configuring and working with Drupal user permissions