Start Online Training

Get access to all our video classes and support. That's 1818 training sessions in Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, Coding and SEO.
Prices start only at only 25 USD per month

Testimonials

Testimonials OSTrainingI love your tutorials, so easy to read and work with."

~ Nancy

 

Start a FREE 7 day trial! Get training videos and books, plus expert support:  

TOPIC: Product Image display in Hika

Product Image display in Hika 1 year 2 months ago #64599

Hi Folks,
I'm having trouble getting the product images to display correctly, if you have a look here:
www.elandesigndev.co.nz/sapphire/index.p...uct/683-test-product

What I'm trying to achieve is four thumbnail images below the main image, in 2 columns and 2 rows as per the attached image. I've tried all sorts of combinations but can't get it right.
Thanks
Regards
Pete
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Please become a member of OSTraining to reply to this post.

Product Image display in Hika 1 year 2 months ago #64604

  • tessa
  • tessa's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 4073
  • Thank you received: 144
gofer123 wrote:
Hi Folks,
I'm having trouble getting the product images to display correctly, if you have a look here:
www.elandesigndev.co.nz/sapphire/index.p...uct/683-test-product

What I'm trying to achieve is four thumbnail images below the main image, in 2 columns and 2 rows as per the attached image. I've tried all sorts of combinations but can't get it right.
Thanks
Regards
Pete

Hi Gofer,

How exactly are you styling it? In the file manager using CSS? Or in the backend somewhere?

What have you tried so far to get it to be a 2x2 style?
Warm Regards,

Tessa Mero



Follow us on Twitter - twitter.com/OSTraining
Like us on Facebook - facebook.com/ostraining
Please become a member of OSTraining to reply to this post.

Product Image display in Hika 1 year 2 months ago #64611

Hi Tessa,
Thanks for the quick reply, I'm trying different settings in the Hika back end configuration
Regards
Pete
Please become a member of OSTraining to reply to this post.

Product Image display in Hika 1 year 2 months ago #64613

  • tessa
  • tessa's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 4073
  • Thank you received: 144
gofer123 wrote:
Hi Tessa,
Thanks for the quick reply, I'm trying different settings in the Hika back end configuration
Regards
Pete

No Problem Pete. Let us know if you have any questions after messing around in your configurations. :-)
Warm Regards,

Tessa Mero



Follow us on Twitter - twitter.com/OSTraining
Like us on Facebook - facebook.com/ostraining
Please become a member of OSTraining to reply to this post.

Product Image display in Hika 1 year 2 months ago #64617

Hi Tessa,
Unfortunately, that fiddling around in Hika configuration didn't solve the problem, it needs your expertise Tessa!
Thanks Pete
Please become a member of OSTraining to reply to this post.

Product Image display in Hika 1 year 2 months ago #64633

Hi Tessa,
I think I've worked it our, I adjusted the css file that controls the text below the image and it looks fine now.
Cheers
Pete
Please become a member of OSTraining to reply to this post.

Product Image display in Hika 1 year 2 months ago #64635

  • tessa
  • tessa's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 4073
  • Thank you received: 144
gofer123 wrote:
Hi Tessa,
I think I've worked it our, I adjusted the css file that controls the text below the image and it looks fine now.
Cheers
Pete

Great, I'm glad you figured it out! Looks like the expertise is you in this situation. ;-) hehe!
Warm Regards,

Tessa Mero



Follow us on Twitter - twitter.com/OSTraining
Like us on Facebook - facebook.com/ostraining
Please become a member of OSTraining to reply to this post.

Product Image display in Hika 1 year 2 months ago #64636

I doubt it!!
Please become a member of OSTraining to reply to this post.

Product Image display in Hika 1 year 2 months ago #64652

  • tessa
  • tessa's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 4073
  • Thank you received: 144
gofer123 wrote:
I doubt it!!

:-)
Warm Regards,

Tessa Mero



Follow us on Twitter - twitter.com/OSTraining
Like us on Facebook - facebook.com/ostraining
Please become a member of OSTraining to reply to this post.

 

Start a FREE 7 day trial! Get training videos and books, plus expert support: