- Want to learn more about Wordpress?
- Want to learn how to run a Wordpress site professionally?
- Want to get your questions answered by Wordpress experts?
Wordpress Training in Atlanta is for you!
Who Should Attend
- 1 Individuals wanting to learn Wordpress best practices.
- 2 Business owners or employees responsible for their company's website.
- 3 Webdesigners looking to expand their service offerings by providing Wordpress sites for clients.
- 4 Individuals considering Wordpress for your next project.
- 5 Web Professionals looking to save time by learning from Wordpress experts.
You'll learn how to build a Wordpress website, from content and user organization, to working with extensions and templates:
- Part 1: Introduction to Wordpress
- Part 2: Setting up and customizing your blog
- Part 3: Writing and publishing your posts and pages
- Part 4: Advanced content options and multimedia
- Part 5: Managing users in your Wordpress site
- Part 6: Choosing and configuring Wordpress plugins
- Part 7: Choosing and configuring Wordpress themes
- Part 8: How to manage Wordpress websites professionally and securely
There are no pre-requisites for the beginner class. We assume that all students in our beginner classes start with no Wordpress experience.
Steve is the founder of OSTraining.com. He also runs Alledia.com, a leading development firm in Atlanta, Georgia. Steve's firm has built over 200 CMS-powered websites. He currently travels widely helping people to learn and thrive with Wordpress.
More Class Details
- Time: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Location: Classroom Resource Group, 7000 Central Parkway, Suite 1250, Atlanta, GA 30328
- Hotels: Click here for hotels near the training location
Atlanta Wordpress Beginner Class Tickets
Sorry, this class has been rescheduled for later in the year.